- Priority registration is provided to returning families and students. Enrollment for returning students is guaranteed if registered by the given enrollment deadline.
- If re-enrollment of returning students is not submitted by the enrollment deadline, those spaces are opened up for enrollment of new students.
- Registration and payment must be complete through the online form – email and phone registration are not accepted. If an exception is needed, email email@example.com.
- New student registration is first-come, first-serve at a published date and time. Demand exceeds the number of spots we have available and we appreciate your patience. Your child’s safety and education are our priorities.
- Transfer requests and mid-semester starts are considered on a case by case basis and as space allows.
- Tuition is not prorated except for mid-year starts.
- $650 annually for 30 weeks (September – June)
- Sibling Discount: If more than one child from the same family is enrolled in our school, each additional sibling will receive a $20 tuition discount.
Withdrawal and refund:
- $20 processing fee for withdrawals applies.
- Refund amount is prorated based on notification date.
- Notification must be provided to the school via email, noting the student name and planned withdrawal date.
- Once withdrawn, student is no longer considered a returning family or student for registration priority.